Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I saw a ghost last night!

last night, I was in the finished basement/den thing of my house printing sum pix I had taken of Lucy with my new printer. They turned out great and I'm hoping to get them on my computer soon. I laid on the couch when I saw wat looked like a cloud of smoke drift across the room and dissappear! It was all over with in 5 seconds but was scary and cool at the same time! The night b4 I had heard a noise down there but just figured it was a squirrel or sumthing; now I'm not so sure! Crazy! Whenever I'm down there at night I get this weird feeling and the hair on the back of my neck stands up. Scary stuff! I am NOT going down there at night by myself again and neither r my girls! Keep reading, I'll update again soon! xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment